For 2014 BIOMEDevice San Jose provides a wealth of great educational opportunities. Benefit from the six individual 2-hour BIOMEDevice seminars, or the 2-day multi-track Wireless Medical Devices Conference. Both are detailed below. Early Bird discounts end October 31, so register early to secure the best rates.
Visit here to sign-up to receive a copy of the official event brochure when it’s published.
Seminar registration includes...
- Expo admission and entry to the Club Connect VIP area on the expo floor
- Access to presentation materials after the event (as approved by each presenter)
- Networking opportunities, including a guaranteed spot at our space-limited Speed Networking event (optional; details to be emailed to you after you register)
- Possible professional development or re-certification points. Delegates may contact us after its completion at firstname.lastname@example.org for a certificate of attendance, which may be used for your re-certification journal or application to organizations such as ASQ, AAMI and RAPS
Registration for the Wireless Conference includes everything listed above, plus...
- Free access to any of the 2-hour BIOMEDevice seminars being held on the same days
- Complimentary refreshments, snacks and a catered lunch provided daily
Special discounts are available. Register 3 or more people for a 10% group discount, or 10+ people for a 20% discount. Academic discounts are available to students and those employed at higher-education institutions. To register as a group, or find out more about academic discounts, call our booking manager Jane Sullivan at 310-445-8538. For a press pass please email your credentials to email@example.com.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities call 310-445-4245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs 17.000 people in 500 locations in 65 countries. It generates annual revenues of € 1.531 billion. The Group’s mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment.
Fish & Richardson is a leading global law firm practicing in the areas of intellectual property and litigation. Founded in 1878, the firm prosecuted and litigated many fundamental patents of the industrial age: the telephone, the airplane, the lightbulb, and the radio. Today, with over 350 attorneys and technology specialists, Fish remains the go-to IP firm for the world's greatest innovators in cutting-edge technologies.
The San Jose State University Biomedical Engineering Society is composed of graduate and undergraduate students from various engineering and science disciplines, alumni, faculty and industry professionals. SJSU BMES has been consistently recognized by both San Jose State University and the National Bioengineering Society for outstanding work in promoting the biomedical engineering career- from industry tours, professional speakers, poster sessions, networking events, and community service.